#boymom

I had never imagined myself as a Boy Mom, but with two all to myself, here I am, it is Official.
And I really really like it.
I don't have any experience with girls, other than being one, but I am noticing so many things that are just so BOY to me.  
These boys just like to MOVE, they growl at each other and are already "wrestling."  Can we talk about moving, again?  Because they don't stop, ever.  

I cooked an entire meal with Shepherd standing under my dress.
#boymom

The other day I was trying to change Shepherd's diaper and he was fighting me on it and I got distracted with Major and so he was running around half naked.  At that exact moment this very attractive, put together couple in their Lexus pulled up and knocked on my door (they were selling something) and Shep answered the door with his bare bottom.  They hightailed it out of there pretty quickly ;)
#boymom


A few weekends ago we went to the pumpkin patch, but the main attraction was the "big yellow bus, Mama!"
#boymom

Matching outfits from Grammy, Shep insisted on sticking the price tag on his little brother.
#boymom

Finding toy cars in my makeup bag.
#boymom

It is my goal to encourage their "boy-ness" and let them get messy and rough, but still raise little gentlemen.  When Shep gets crazy I tell him I'm raising angels, not Lost Boys.
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment