Nashville Christmas

For Christmas this year Joey and I decided to take a little trip together.  
But first things first: this guy!
How cute is my little Major.  He climbed all over my suitcase while I was packing.
(Side note: look how blonde he is!)
Then he gave me goodbye kisses. GAhhhhh he is the cutest.

We got to Nashville and did a little shopping before checking into our hotel.  I brought everything we needed to make a yummy cheese plate and we snacked and relaxed and layed in bed and watched Catching Fire...so good!  Then we freshened up and went to dinner at the Macaroni Grill.  I LOVE the Macaroni Grill.

I texted this picture all the way to Haiti to share with my fellow MG lover, my friend Tara, saying Guess where I am??


The next day we met our friend Catherine for lunch.  It was so good to catch up with her, we don't get to see her often enough.

After lunch we had a few hours to pass so we went to the Opryland hotel.  I've been a few times but it was Joey's first time.  He was right in his element with all of the plants ;)

On our riverboat ride:



After Opryland, we went back to the hotel to get ready for our main reason for going to Nashville, the Dave Barnes Christmas concert.  We love Dave Barnes.  I told Joey if I ever spoke to him I would tell him his music is the soundtrack of our lives.  Can you imagine a better compliment to give a musician?
Wasn't the venue beautiful?  We had the perfect seats.




We had a great weekend and it was the longest we've ever been away from the boys...2 nights!  Thankful for my mom and grandma who came up and stayed with them.  The boys were spoiled all weekend.

On another note, I spent much of the weekend, talking (mainly to myself) about whether or not I should cut my hair.  I'm obsessed with Lauren Conrad's new haircut and I want it!! But I can't commit...so I'll just take selfies that look like my hair is short ;)

Short, shoulders or long???!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment