29

Last month I celebrated my 29th birthday.
I feel the current of change happening in our life.   I'm ready for something new.  I feel so conflicted writing this down.  I never want to seem ungrateful or like I'm complaining.  But if I'm being honest, which I think is always appreciated on social media, this past year has just been hard for me.  I'm happy but I'm tired.  Not tired like I need a nap...tired like I haven't had a minute in what feels like years.  I knew when I got pregnant with Major, ok this is going to be great in the long run, but hard in the beginning.  They are so close in age, both boys, they are going to have so much fun together.  But right now, its just a lot.  Two very demanding ages, toddler and baby turned toddler.  And I know it probably will always be like this.  But days where I don't sit down all day, weeks where I haven't had any time to myself or really even left the house.  Joey doesn't get home until nearly bedtime each night.  And I'm so thankful for his job, it has allowed me to stay home, which even with my current state, is all I've ever wanted, and I don't take it for granted.
But like I said, I can feel it changing.  I really believe God has great things in store for us, and I'm excited to see what is to come.
29 feels like a really good age.  I always thought by 30 I would kind of have a better grasp on things.  I don't know how to explain it.  Just a better understanding of myself, what I think, what I believe.
One of my very favorite mottos for life has always been "never consider yourself a finished product."  
I want to always be learning and getting better.
Heres to my last year in my 20s!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment