Mother's Day/Shepherd's 3rd Birthday

Shepherd's 3rd birthday fell on Mother's Day, and after his party the day before, we had a very low key day.  We started the day at church.  And got approximately 1 good picture out of 50.

But I love this candid shot, of me giving my little Major kisses :)

With my sister and my mom.

I love this picture of my parents with the boys.

My grandma refused to go to church because she didn't think any of the clothes she packed were dressy enough...crazy old lady ;)
Loved getting to be with my mom and grandma on Mother's Day!  I talk to both of them every single day.

My sweet angel is officially THREE!

No way I'd rather spend my day than checking out all of the new Thomas trains he got for his birthday!

After my family left, I got a Mother's Day nap with the birthday boy sleeping on top of me ;)  He was so worn out, I think he would have just slept straight through the night if Joey hadn't woken us up for dinner.


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment