summertime TV

In the summer, when most shows are on hiatus, Joey and I always fall into a routine with a few shows. I look forward to these shows all year!

First:
BIG BROTHER.

I talked about my love for this show before, here.
This is the 3rd season I've watched and it hooks me every time!
It comes on 3 nights a week, so we save them and watch them all at once on Thursday nights.

2nd:
THE NEXT FOOD NETWORK STAR

We also have a love for reality shows based around food, and this is a fave!  

Last:
ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK.

We usually end up picking a series to binge watch, since we don't have that many shows.  Binge watching The Walking Dead changed my life.  Seriously, the best show ever.
This summer we chose OITNB and we really like it.  Still on Season 1.


Of course, I also have The Bachelorette, but Joey doesn't really watch it with me.  I make him sit with me but he usually downloads music while I watch.  
Shawn has been my favorite this whole time, but Chris H is coming up strong.

Joey prefers to watch Alaskan Bush People when he has the TV to himself.
I don't get it either.


Share

1 comment:

  1. We are also binge watching OITNB and loving it- we're into the 2nd season now!

    ReplyDelete