a few more pictures of our new home.

I'm conflicted because I feel no desire to put any money into decorating our rental when our goal is to save money. But I also don't want to feel like our life is on hold just because we're renting and not where we'll be permanently. I want this to feel like home, even though I can't really put our own touches on it. But it's also a blessing, because we are saving money not having to have house projects. I won't be decorating a nursery, but the baby will sleep in our room for the first 6 months or so anyway.  We really lucked out with this rental.  When we were looking for a place to live we had no idea where anything was.  Joey was used to a 30 minute commute, so we were just looking for something less than that.  Our neighborhood is an 8 minute drive to his office, super safe, plenty of kids to play with, great landlords (and upstairs neighbors), the cutest park right around the block, and plenty of space.
Anyway, to go along with this post, the rooms I left out of that post.

Our room:



View into guest room:

View from guest room into kitchen:

The door with the wreath is the laundry room, other door is the bathroom. 

Hallway to the boys rooms:

Major's room:


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment