our very 1st home.

Thank you for allowing me to go on yesterday! Its good to have this outlet ;)

We officially sold our house and were so relieved.  We are SO thankful that our home sold relatively quickly and to not be paying a mortgage and rent!  I hope that the new couple that bought it will have many happy memories there!  I will always love this house.  I know lately it seems like all I talk about is myself crying, but I really cry looking at these pictures.  I'm thankful for the bittersweetness though, because that tells me that we did it right and have fond memories to look back on.
As much as I miss that yard, and wish I had a porch to decorate for Fall and my old kitchen to cook Christmas dinner in, I have to remind myself that renting for now is a small part of our bigger picture.
Here are the very last pictures we took of our very first home:




























































Joey hopes the new owners take care of all of his plants and I just wish they'd make their Insta profiles public so I can stalk my old house ;)
Share

3 comments:

  1. I love your first home! Any suggestions as to where to start with house plants? I'd love to get some sort of hanging baskets for my daughter's nursery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Succulents are a great place to start! Easy to take care of and hard to kill!

      Delete