Everyday 2015 :: 20

October 19:
It is so sweet, whenever Shep's not looking he will take the trains and be so happy to play with them.  I really need to figure out how to teach Shepherd to share with him.
#littlebroproblems

October 20:
At his favorite place...Walmart. Taking this picture to show Santa the train he was wanting!

October 21:
Playing at Barnes and Noble!

October 22:
Playing at the church's indoor playground the day of my MOPS meltdown ;)

Later that night at the Utah Jazz game.  

October 23:

October 24:
After dropping my grandma off at the airport that morning, Grooodealz was having a warehouse sale, so we went to check it out. It was insane and so crowded so we just left. 

Left and headed to McDonalds for breakfast and the boys played. 

Then later that night we made our Halloween monster cookies!

October 25:
Trunk or Treat with our train boys!

October 26:
All day, all trains. 

October 27:
I just love this boy!

October 28:
I was rushing to take a quick shower and I hear Major shout, "Yay!" When I got out I realized his excitement was from his big brother moving a stool to reach the entire box of cookies on the counter and sharing with him :)

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment