Halloween 2015

Heading out with Thomas and Percy! Notice Shep is holding a train. Right before this we had gone to Walmart and Nana got him a new train. He told me he didn't want to go trick or treating, he just wanted to stay home and play with his train :) He is obsessed! 

I wish I had taken a picture of our neighborhood. Trick or treating in Utah is the way trick or treating was meant to be. We said it was like they show it in the movies. Kids EVERYWHERE, no lame costumes,every house was decorated, and only the good candy. 

Nana is visiting us for the week and luckily got here the day before so she could go with us!
I took this picture of me and Shepherd while we were waiting for the others to catch up. There was one house that had really gone all out with the scary decor and Shep refused to go to their door. He said it was "pretty spooky" and he was "NOT going back there."

We started at about 6 and at 7:30 Shepherd said, "Mom, I think I'm ready to go home. I want to play with my train and eat ALL of my candy."  They were both so worn out they made Joey carry them home. 

Eating their candy!

Just for fun:

Halloween 2012
Halloween 2013
Halloween 2014
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment