screenshots :: 4


Someone asked me this recently and I was so awkward.

The prettiest garage door!


This sums up my best friend and I.  I'm Kim, lol.  I sent this to Tress and just said "this is us."

So Joey saw this on my Instagram feed, and took it upon himself to comment a bunch of hashtags, one I would never comment and two I would definitely not use hashtags.  He thought he was pretty funny!

This is me:

Ok I know this is kind of lame, but every single one of these is so true!


Breastfeeding is so cool!  


This will never not make me laugh:


A recent text between me and my husband, while I was at Walmart.  I love his "yeah!"  We've been checking for months for new Thomas blind bags to be released for Shep and it finally happened.  For the record I think I bought 11.

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment