33 weeks with Baby #3

31 weeks + 3 days

32w3d

Not much to report, but thought I'd do an update. 

I went to the midwife today for my 34 week visit and I'll go again in 2 weeks. Then starts the every week visits. 
My C-section is officially scheduled for March 10th, first thing in the morning!  So crazy to have a date set.  She warned me I could always go early, so I need a back up plan of what to do with the boys in case that happens. Eek! My mother in law is flying here the week of the C-section to help out and be with the boys while I'm in the hospital. But if I went into labor sooner than that I don't know what we would do with the boys. We've made friends here, but I don't feel so close to anyone to say hey can you come get my two wild children and keep them for who knows how long? That's a lot to ask! I'm just going to pray that doesn't happen, and I would be surprised if I went early anyway. 

At my 36 week appointment I'll meet with the OB who will be performing the C-section and discuss that. I'm happy that my midwife will also be in the delivery room with me. 
I'm still just sad about having a C-section and not looking forward to the recovery. But I know the risk I would take with a vaginal birth could potentially be an even worse recovery with life long implications. Ugh why me is how I feel about that. 

My iron levels are a little low, which they always are when I'm pregnant but it is causing me to CRAVE ice. Like all day long, I'd rather chew ice than eat. I'm trying to figure out how I can keep my iron levels low after the baby, so I'll still crave it and just go on an ice diet to lose weight. It's kind of an appetite suppressant. 
I'M JOKING. 

So before I can do anything that will take more than a few minutes I have to do 3 things. Pee, blow my nose and reapply Chapstick. My lips are so chapped from being so congested, and the ice I guess runs right through me. I wake up at least once a night to do my little ritual. I CANNOT WAIT TO NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES. 

We still have not officially decided on a name. This is definitely the longest we've ever gone without a name. The middle name is what we can't agree on. 

At 33 weeks they say the baby is the size of a pineapple. 

6 weeks to go!!!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment