Fall family photos

I never posted these, because we took them in I think October, but we couldn't figure out how to download them onto our computer until Caity got here for Thanksgiving and did it for us. 
#technologychallenged

Way before we ever moved here or even thought of moving here, like years and years ago, I followed this girls blog and was obsessed with her art and photography. I used to want to figure out how we could vacation near here just to get a session with her. Well when we moved here, it was on my bucket list to make it happen and I'm so glad we did! I love our pictures! 

Photos courtesy of Samantha Kelly Photography.

Right in time for our session, there was a beautiful rainbow she managed to capture! 
































Share

No comments:

Post a Comment