be right back


I've dropped off the map since having Breaker, but I'm working on a ton of posts to get caught back up! Spoiler alert: Having 3 kids ages 3 and under is HARD and TIME CONSUMING and when I'm not waiting on someone hand and foot all I want to do is sit in my chair and rock my baby. 

I got some motivation actually from The Pioneer Woman aka Ree Drummond. Joey was watching an episode while he ate lunch (must be nice) and asked me if she was Mormon. So I looked it up and while I couldn't find a definitive answer, my guess is yes. Living here in Utah we are surrounded by LDS everywhere. Anyway, Ree spoke at an LDS conference about blogging to keep a record of your family history and the everyday, mundane things. That is exactly why I blog, so I figured I needed to get back at it!
All of that to say...sorry for the long hiatus, and check back tomorrow for more posts. 

If anyones interested, the article I read about Ree Drummond here. 

Also! I've joined Snapchat! Instagram is still my favorite form of social media, but Snapchat is a fun way for family and friends to see what our day to day looks like. And also a million selfies Shepherd sends out daily ;) 
Follow along if you'd like!

Instagram: jessicalawhorn
Snapchat username: jessicalawhorn1
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment