5 Random Things about Me




1.

We rarely call the boys by their names.  We use nicknames most of the time and they are usually just random words we pull out of thin air.  
Some nicknames that have stuck: Bugs, Bonky, Angel, Goosey, Pig, Smooch.
All names are interchangeable between children.

2.
I count everything in my head.  If I'm checking out at the grocery, I count every item as I put it up on the belt.  If I'm doing laundry, I'm counting the clothes.  If I'm doing dishes, I count the dishes.  Its weird.

3.
On of my favorite things is hearing music unexpectedly.  Like the other day, one of the neighbors had guys working on the house and they had loud music playing.  Makes me feel like I have a soundtrack to my life.

4.
I always have a uniform.  I've been this way since college.  I love getting dressed up when I have somewhere to go, but for just everyday, I have always had my go-to outfit and I buy multiples of it and then I don't have to worry about getting dressed.  My current uniform is a pair of shorts I bought at Target and a black tank top.  I have multiples of each so I don't have to do laundry every day, and that is what I wear.  If I'm late to meet my friend at the park, she knows its because my uniform was not clean and I was waiting for the clothes to dry.

5.
One of my favorite things is the sound of the dishwasher running.  That means my kitchen is *probably* clean.


P.S. Aren't Snapchat filters the best!? My snapchat name is jessicalawhorn1 if you'd like to follow for more pictures that look nothing like me ;)
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment