Today is our Super Bowl

The day has come!
One of my favorite days of the year!
BACHELORETTE FINALE NIGHT! AFTER THE FINAL ROSE!
Jimmy Kimmel, Good Morning America, Bachelor in Paradise.
IT DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN THIS!

OK Lets discuss.

Jojo, I don't think you're the sharpest tool in the shed for sending home Luke.  He really grew on me towards the end and I am officially Team Luke for Bachelor.

  I mean, really there are no other options right?? I heard somewhere filming starts the day after the finale, so I'm guessing they announce the next Bachelor on After the Final Rose???

That leaves her with:
Robby 

and 
Jordan. 

I really can't believe Robby made it to final 2.  I thought he would go home after the whole girlfriend debacle, but like I said...#notthesmartest

I like Jordan.  I know I'm not supposed to, I see the red flags...but I can't help myself.  I just don't hate him.  Jojo and I would probably get along ;)

I don't like Robby.  He's too emotional, too up and down.  If anyone is watching Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars...first of all please tell me so we can discuss since no one I know watches it.  #forgoodreason #itsridiculous #noshame
BUT if you were watching it, you would agree with me when I say he reminds me of Cody (who got with Michelle Money on BIP).  Cody is super emotional and it just makes me think of Robby.

On a separate note, I am determined to get caught up on the past few months on my blog. I still haven't posted about our time in Kentucky, we've also been to Yellowstone and the Grand Canyon, plus all of life in between. So check back this week because I have some posts lined up finally!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment