7 Months with Breaker

Breaker turned 7 months old on October 10th.  

At his check up he was in roughly the 30th percentile for length...and whooping 80/90th for weight. He is SOLID. Already in size 4 diapers, and mainly 12 month clothes. I have to buy his little chunky butt 12-18 month leggings and 12 month sleepers. 

He did have his first food this month, green beans. But I literally fed him green beans twice and he hasn't had anything since.  Not having a high chair and being all over the place this month, I just didn't worry about really introducing solids. 

This month he started sitting unassisted, but was still a little unsteady. However, he is rolling all over the place to get where he wants to go.  He wants to go so bad. He watches his brothers and just bounces and squirms like crazy in our arms. He wants to be right in the middle of them. 

Sleep has been awful this month. I'm hoping its that we've been homeless for nearly 2 months and staying different places all the time. I think once we get in the new house and he can be in a crib he will sleep better. He's been sleeping in the little Arms Reach co-sleeper and I think he's too big for it. 

Some of my favorite pictures from Breaker's 7th month:








Share

No comments:

Post a Comment