Keeneland Fall Meet 2016

A few weekends ago we went to Keeneland twice in one weekend. We normally wouldn't leave the boys two days in a row, but when my best friend texted my Saturday night that she had extra tickets in the fancy area we couldn't say no ;)

But first, Saturday:

All the girls, celebrating Jordan's 30th birthday. I cannot tell you how much I love being back with our people. 

We brought Breaker along for the fun and he loved having all of the attention. 

Happiest. Baby. Ever. 


While we were at Keeneland, Shep and Maj went with their aunts and cousin to ride a train and go to a pumpkin patch. 



Then on Sunday...
We spent the day with Tressie and Mike. Yummy lunch and free drinks!


How cute is my Kentucky bracelet?

Love love love them. 

Perfect view of the finish line. 

Soulmates

One last pic before heading home for the day!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment