My She Shed

It is absolutely necessary that I have one of these at our next house.


For me to be a nice human being it is vital to me to have some alone time every day.  I don't think I'll allow anyone else in my She Shed!

In my She Shed, I am going to have an easel so I can paint.  I used to paint (I feel like Allie in The Notebook saying that) but I don't have a space to anymore.

I will have a big comfortable chair for reading and journaling.  Maybe a desk for blogging.  I will paint it white on the inside and have potted plants and flowers. I will finally make all the wreaths I buy supplies for.
It will be quiet and it will be wonderful.
Joey said this will be his #1 priority, haha!

Share

1 comment:

  1. I *love* the idea of a She Shed!! How neat (and necessary!) for moms!

    ReplyDelete