Our weekend

This weekend we went to my parents house to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family. I didn't take very many pictures, but I'll share what I've got!

First, my mom and I went shopping at some local boutiques since it was Small Business Saturday. 

My dad hiding so he could jump out and scare Major. We all think scaring our children is way too funny! ;)

Annual walk around Legion Park to look at Christmas lights. 




Grandma feeding Breaker sweet potatoes. 

Rocking my baby to sleep. 

That was our weekend!

Christmas will be here before we know it.  This is one of those years when there is no time between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  With Christmas day falling on a Sunday this year, there are only 3 free weekends between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I do not feel prepared!
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment