9 months with Breaker



Breaker Bug, as we all call him, is just the most perfect baby!
He has FINALLY started sleeping better at night.  He went from waking up hourly, for months, to now waking about 3 times a night.  He goes to bed around 7:30-8, depending on what his brothers are doing.  He wakes up and nurses back to sleep around 10ish, 12ish and 6ish.  And he's been sleeping until around 9:30 each morning! Hallelujah!
He has his own room and this month started sleeping in his big boy crib.  He had been in the co-sleeper next to our bed.
Depending on what time he wakes up, he usually goes down for a nap an hour or 2 after he wakes up.
Then around 1:30, and a cat nap around 5:30.  First two naps are about 1.5-2 hours, third nap about 45 minutes.
He goes to sleep easily at night, nursing right to sleep and I lay him in his bed a little bit drowsy.

This chunky guy is wearing 12-18 month clothes.  He really needs 18 month pants, especially, to go around that big belly! The doctor said he's in about 30th % for height and 80th % for weight.  Or something like that.

He has been loving eating solids.  He eats 3 "meals" a day, usually 1.5 jars of baby food.  His favorite is breakfast when he usually has bananas mixed with oatmeal and breast milk to thin it out.

He's started clapping and loves when we clap with him.  He crawls all over the house.  He loves to whisper "dadadada" to himself.  Its so funny.

He is obsessed with Mommy.  I think it could be the nursing ;) but I swear he would crawl to the ends of the earth to get to me.  If he's not right next to me at all times, he's crawling to try and get to me.  He wants to be right on me at all times.  I've said I think he would just crawl back into my belly if he could.

Some of my favorite pictures from the past month:

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment