Blessings on your Home

Joey has been working on painting everything white. It is taking nothing short of FOREVER. But before he painted, I decided to put some Bible verses on the walls. I like knowing that they're there, even though you can't see them. I feel like it adds a layer of protection on our home. 

In the dining room, Proverbs 24:3-4
"By wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established; by knowledge the rooms are filled with all precious and pleasant riches."

As soon as you walk in the front door, 1 Samuel 25:6
"And thus you shall greet him: 'Peace be to you, and peace be to your house, and peace be to all that you have."

I also painted all of our names at the front door, along with "#4 and #5" because you just never know!

I'll probably paint more verses in the boys rooms and the master, but we are nowhere near close to getting those rooms in order! 
Share

1 comment: