Catching Up!

I haven't posted in 2 weeks, so today I'm playing catch up! Our weeks have been low key now that the cold is back (Boo) but our weekends have been super busy.  I don't think we have had a free weekend since we moved back 6 months ago.  But we love getting to spend so much time with friends and family, and everyone has a lot to celebrate.

Back before the weather decided to go back to winter.  The sunshine literally does so much good for my soul. I am in such a better mood when the sun is shining and also if my kitchen is clean.  That was unrelated, but I do really like a clean kitchen.



A couple weekends ago, the only (blurry) picture I got.  Playing with Grayson at Madelyn's birthday party!


Another weekend.  These are my Berea girlfriends. I was so excited to move to Berea, because of these girls! This night we went to dinner to celebrate Lindsay and Lindsey's birthdays and after we went to Target.  A moms night out dream! ;) We shut down the store (notice the lights are off) and between us I think we spent about $700.  This is why Richmond needs a Target! 
A Target and a Texas Roadhouse, and my life would get so much easier.


The next night...at dinner celebrating our friend, Tyler's, birthday!


Then the next day was March 5, Rhonda's birthday.  Our entire family and some of Rhonda's best friends went to dinner to celebrate her birthday.  It was a really good night and she would have absolutely loved it.  Like...gosh she would have LOVED it.  It just kind of reminds me and really makes me want to celebrate the people I love while we're here on Earth.  To show up, to be present, to be excited.  If you aren't doing that, I just think theres no point.



Joey and his sisters after dinner.  The sky was pink, even though you can't tell in this picture.  Rhonda's color.


After dinner, we went to get ice cream. I had to get a picture of the grandson's, because I know Rhonda would have insisted.


Blurry picture of Breaker, but he was looking so much like baby Shep this day.


Putting my baby to bed on his last night before he turned ONE!  Look at his sweet face.


Spent a Saturday celebrating Mills' birthday! This is my best friend and her family! Love them like none other!!


After our pizza lunch we went to the St. Patrick's Day parade.


It was COLD.


Running errands with Breaker on the night before his birthday party.  (Joey thought a vital errand was sending me to Lowes to buy switch plates. I wish you could use emojis on blogger.)  Breaker was charming everyone with this big grin. Seriously, look at the guy in the background.  


Shep got cupcake on his face and he said he looked like Pappy! Haha.


Well, there you have it.  Some random pictures from life since I last blogged.  I've got some more posts lined up, including Breaker's birthday party and One year old post, and some thoughts on the Bachelor finale, a heart stopping story about Major and sharing some thoughts on Shep starting Kindergarten and our decision about that. Whew, lots of riveting stuff! :)  
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment