Lets Talk Bachelor

If you woke up this morning and mourned that its a Monday without a Bachelor episode to look forward to...you've come to the right place! Today I am talking all about The Bachelor ;)
We actually won't have to wait long for the next season...Rachel's season will air in May.  May 22, but who's counting.

This was a weird season.  I love Nick.  Like out of every bachelor ever, he's the only one I would actually want to date. But I just did not like Vanessa.  Usually you like the girls the more you get to know them...and she was the opposite.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning of the season, but just the more we saw of her, the less I liked her.  Also, this season just felt so "produced" to me.  There was so much editing and situations that were handled to make the viewer feel a certain way.  I didn't like it and it just made me annoyed with the show.  Like if this was the first season ever, would I keep watching and be as obsessed as I am? I don't think so.

So I hope they last...

But I just don't think my man is happy.


Time will tell!


I can't help it, I just love him.


Just for fun, heres a little walk down memory lane for you!
I started watching this show on Travis' season, but I didn't really get invested until Brad Womack's first season.  Someone please do the math and
tell me how many hours of my life I have dedicated to this show.  I need to be on a panel or something.
----------------------------------
To refresh your memory, starting on the left and going down.
Travis Stork (Now he's on The Doctors!)
Lorenzo (the Prince!)
Andy Baldwin (An Officer and a Gentleman season!)
Brad Womack (Round 1!)
Matt Grant (London Calling season!)
Jason Mesnick (my pick for the actual MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER)
Jake Pavelka (who remembers the theme song they did this season! Hilarious)
Brad Womack (Round 2!)
Ben Flajnik (The wine guy, also had maybe sex in the ocean.)
Sean Lowe (The virgin bachelor!)
Juan Pablo (Not sure they thought this one through)
Chris Soules (Prince Farming season!)
Ben Higgins (The Perfect 10 Ben season!)
Nick Viall (4th times the charm!)


Who is your favorite?  Least favorite?

My favorite bachelor of all time is...

Sean Lowe!

I just loved his season.  I wasn't expecting to.  But my favorite thing in a bachelor is someone who takes it seriously and asks the tough questions, and Sean was perfect.

Runner up:
Brad Womack (2nd season!)

I also love seasons where it is so obvious who they are picking.  Brad was never going to not pick Emily.  And I just loved the love!

Honorable mention:
Matt Grant.

I don't even remember his season, other than who he picked, but I remember loving it.  I think he was kind of goofy and I just thought it was fun.

Now, my LEAST favorite bachelor of all time:
Chris Soules.

He was THE WORST.  He could barely put together a thought, let alone a sentence.  His season also felt very "produced" to me.  Like there were producers behind the camera telling him stuff to do or go along with to make the show more interesting. I still don't like to see him.

Runner Up:
Jake Pavelka

He was also the worst, and is probably still in need of anger management.

AND the winner of MOST DRAMATIC SEASON EVER:

Jason Mesnick

 The After the Final Rose, where he dumped Melissa Rycroft on national television and then asked to get back together with the runner up on the show, Molly.  DRAMA! I don't see how anything will ever top that.




-------

Now for our Bachelorettes!
In chronological order, starting on the left, going across:

Deanna Pappas
Jillian Harris
Ali Fedowsky
Ashley Hebert
Emily Maynard
Desiree Hartsock
Andi Dorfman
Kaitlyn Bristowe
Jojo Fletcher


The award for My Favorite Bachelorette, ever, goes to:
Emily Maynard!


She was pretty, well spoken, well thought, and sassy.
I loved her!

Runner Up:
Jillian Harris


She was funny, had the cutest wardrobe, smart and fun to watch.

Honorable mention:
Deanna Pappas


I loved her! That was the first season of Bachelorette, and I remember Tressie and I being obsessed and planning everything around watching it. (Thank God we have DVR now!)

My LEAST favorite Bachelorette ever:
Ashley Hebert


So unsure of herself and so whiney.

Runner Up:
Ali Fedowsky


Also, whiney, and just kind of annoying.

And Most Dramatic Moment EVER award goes to:
Kaitlyn, when she had sex with Nick before they even got to the Fantasy Suite week. Now that was drama.


That's all I've got!
Share

2 comments:

  1. Jillian & Emily were definitely my two favorite Bachelorettes. I didn't like Ali's season but I love following her on social media now. Jillian is the one I follow and keep up with the most though. She makes me want to like tofu lol! Ben Higgins & Sean Lowe are my favorite bachelors. To be honest, I didn't get Sean & Catherine but I love that whole family so I'm glad to see it working out for them! Nothing will ever be as dramatic as the Jason/Melissa/Molly drama. That was crazy!!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stalking all of them on social media! ;)

      Delete