Our Go-To dinner!

We eat this meal twice a week! We love it.
I order salmon from the seafood counter, I ask for 4 pieces about 5 oz each. I have them package them separately (2 and 2) since we will be eating it for 2 nights.
People are scared to cook fish, but its really easy!

To prepare it, we place the fish on a baking sheet (skin side down) and brush it with olive oil, salt and pepper and a little bit of honey.

Bake at 350 for about 28 minutes. We often can't eat right when its ready, so we just turn off the oven and leave it in there to stay warm. I'd rather eat my fish a little dry than worry about it being cooked all the way through ;)

Some sides we like:
Squash
Mashed potatoes
Mac n Cheese
Asparagus
Sister Schubert rolls

We usually get boxed mac n cheese and Bob Evans mashed potatoes. (You really can't beat Bob Evans.)

Our favorite way to prepare the asparagus is just to brush it with olive oil, salt and pepper and put it in the oven for about 8 minutes.  I also like to sprinkle parmesan cheese over it.

For squash, I thinly slice it, then put it in a pan with olive oil, salt and pepper.  Then just occasionally stir with a wooden spoon.  I also will put red onion or red potatoes in with the squash if I have it. 
So good!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment