Weekend Recap

This weekend was a rare one, in that we didn't have anything we had to do. I love weekends like that!
On Saturday, we went to Pemberton's in Lexington.  Joey's own little version of Heaven, and the boys and I loved it too.  So many plants! We picked up a few...or 6.




Saturday night, Joey rented the movie Lion and we got about 15 minutes in before I had to leave the room. Joey LOVES a tear jerker.  I can't watch it. It wrecks me.  Joey will never think about it again, and it will stay with me for the rest of my life.  Have you seen the movie, Room? That movie literally ruined me.  I think about it weekly and we watched it over a year ago.  I still get sick over it. I don't want a shed in our backyard because of it.

I spent the night painting instead of watching the movie.


Sunday, Joey decided to start painting our master bedroom.  Hopefully it will be done soon. The master always seems to be the last place we put effort into, but I want to go ahead and tackle it and get it the way we want.  I want a very calm, spa like vibe in our bedroom.  Lots of layers of white.

How big does Major look here? And Shep spent the weekend with plastic bags on his gloves and feet and said they were his gloves and shoes. #whateverfloatsyourboat



We took a break from painting to go to dinner at Cracker Barrel, where I bought a dress.  Joey said, "Its fine, you just are a person who shops at Cracker Barrel now." Then we went to Walgreens and he told me to pick out whatever I wanted when we passed some women's clothing. LOL. My goal is to dress like Camille from Parenthood when I'm older. Well...we'll see ;)


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment