What's your favorite stage?

Do you have a favorite stage for your kids?
I only know the "stages" up to age 5, but my favorite is the baby stage.  I love the newborn, 0-6 months age.  They are just so sweet and snuggly and I know this isn't the case for everyone, but all of my babies have been easy. Everything is so precious and pretty much the only thing they need is mommy. You can take them anywhere, you don't really have to worry about a schedule or anything, because they just sleep when they're tired and eat when they're hungry. You have the perfect excuse to stay in your house and avoid life ;) I love it :)

Shepherd:
When I look at these pictures, I would seriously be transported back in time in a heartbeat! More so with him than the other two.  Just because having one newborn was a lot easier than having a newborn and 2 other kids ;)


Major:


Breaker:




Share

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with you! We are always going back and forth about if we'll have more kids and the baby stage is what I would miss the most if we didn't end up with more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be so sad on my last baby! We plan on at least one more...

      Delete