Father's Day 2017

On Father's Day, we let Joey sleep in while the boys and I got up and made him breakfast. We brought him breakfast in bed, then he got up to open his gifts.
Every year I make Joey a book. Its really for the boys and they still like reading ones from past years. 
This year I called it "All About My Dad," and had the boys answer questions about him. Things like what is his job, what makes him happy, what does he always say. It turned out really cute.


I also had the boys pose for pictures holding a chalkboard, saying "We Love You," that he can hang in his office.


For the grandads I had the boys pose for this picture then framed it for them.


We had Joey's whole family over to celebrate. We fixed tacos and hung out outside playing cornhole and tossing a baseball. 



Courtney took the cutest picture of Breaker :)


It was a fun day celebrating our favorite guy. So thankful to have Joey as the father of my children!


Share

No comments:

Post a Comment